Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cassie Carver

Hello!
 My name is Cassie and I am a senior nursing student at the University of Maine. I can't believe this incredible opportunity has arrived just prior to graduation! Caring for and being apart of the health care system in underserved countries has always been a passion of mine and this will be my first time doing just that. I did do a study abroad in Australia a few years ago and loved the experience of learning about other cultures and meeting amazing people along the way. This will be my first medical mission and one that I am sure will challenge and reward me in ways I am not even aware of. I am truly excited to learn from the people of Belize and absorb just as much as I can from them and hopefully help them medically along the way. Also, I feel so fortunate to be apart of such a compassionate, bright, and energetic group to embark on this journey with! Feel free to contact us anytime with questions and I hope you follow along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment